About this site
Last updated: Saturday, 16th June 2018
Even though this site is tiny without much content at the moment, I want every design and code decision I make to meet the following two principles:
- Lean and fast as possible - no unnecessary frameworks or third-party scripts, and no design decisions that contradict this
- Accessible - meets WCAG 2.0 AAA criteria and validates by W3C with no errors
This is also a learning exercise to deepen my own understanding of web best practices and development tools.
Version controlled with Git
- Stored on GitHub
- Something statically generated (Hugo?)
- Served via a CDN (Netlify?)
- Using SASS
- Built with a pipeline tool (Gulp?)
- Served over HTTPS
A botched job of Hugo-rendered files uploaded individually via cPanel, but backed up with Git. Domain and hosting by Hostpresto, written in Sublime Text.